Thursday, March 12, 2009

K can only play instruments bigger than she is.

K outgrew her first bass. It only took 6 months and I suspect it has more to do with future growth than anything. She moved up from an eighth to a quarter size and I can't stop laughing.


I love how you can only see her feet from the back. No, she can't carry it by herself. She's quite strong actually, but not that strong. Her father and I are full time roadies, transporting "Big Baby" with care to her many practices and lessons. I really don't mind, my upper body strength is now the best it's been in years.

She also plays piano. She can't carry that either.

4 comments:

pren said...

aaaahahahaha! it looks like that bass is walking around by itself from the back hahahaha

pj said...

And it wobbles when she walks and sometimes she off balances and tips backwards.

I have got to get some video, it's too funny. And kinda terrifying.

Jennifer Ofenstein said...

That picture is priceless! A big ole bass with legs. heee!

pj said...

Isn't that funny! Though the funniest part is, I'm not much taller. It looks almost as silly when I carry it.