Monday, April 4, 2011

Peep has a baby brother!!!!!

Remember my little buddy Peep, cute, tough, tiny survivor, well she's home and happy and....... she has a baby brother!!!

He came really early and had some tough times, but he is home, healthy, and cute as a bug. I made him a little something to welcome him to his happy family.


P1070853



P1070852

I made up the pattern for the blanket, just a big granny square surrounded by smaller squares. I used Caron simply soft, cause I liked the baby blue. The baby baseball cap turned out so cute. I followed the newborn ballcap pattern I found on Crochetville.

I met the owner/operator of Crochetville a few months ago. We we sitting on a bench waiting for our children during All State Orchestra. We both pulled out our sticks and string and of course, started to chat. Crochet, officially bringing people together since the 1824.

No comments: